Sunday, February 22, 2015

From LA to Tahiti to New Zealand!

My long travel of 30 hours is over and I finally arrived in New Zealand around 1:30 NZ time.  So far no jet lag, but I guess I will find out tomorrow how tired I really am.  Here are the pictures from all my airplane traveling.  It is in the high 70s and very humid.  Tomorrow is my first day student teaching, so I will be putting pictures up of the school.  Have I mentioned my school is on the beach?  Guess where I'll be running everyday.  :)


Our colorful plane to Tahiti



All our goodies to use during the long flight.
My breakfast on the plane



The sunrise from the plane. Almost to Tahiti
The airport in Tahiti! Only there for an hour for a fuel stop



The airport was outside and very tropical


Breakfast on the flight to NZ
Had to take a picture of how we were served water!


Finally made it to NZ and the view was amazing from the plane


No comments:

Post a Comment