Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Student teaching class

Okay so I did not get to post yesterday because I got home so late and was exhausted from my night class.  In the US, I had to take a night class every Tuesday while student teaching.  It is required during student teaching to go over what we are doing while teaching and how things are going.  It was 2 hours long and we had a lot of assignments that we needed to complete.

So here, the equivalent is a little different.  We start with a very informal meeting with the 5 other girls I am here with.  The two ladies who are in charge of placing us run the meetings and bring tons of snacks!  After our meeting they take us out for pizza and drinking!!  It may be my favorite class I've ever taken.  I now think wine should be a requirement for night classes!!  We had so much fun and 3 girls that are also here from different parts of the US came and joined us.  Here are some pictures from out dinner:

The restaurant we went to. Mino's

Pretty sure they bought all of us a bottle of wine

Cheers before dinner!

The class!

I had pizza for diner, but my favorite part was the ice cream sundae. Amazing!






No comments:

Post a Comment